The customer must return the products to:
Sublima, Hrovat&Zmazek d.n.o.
The customer shall return the received products undamaged and in their original condition, except in the case when the products have been damaged without the customer being responsible for it. We will refund the payments made by the customer as soon as possible, and at the latest within 14 days after the receipt of the notice of cancellation of the contract and the receipt of damaged or rejected products.
If you want your invoices for your company or business, you accept business terms that apply to businesses. The main difference is in the possibility of withdrawal from the contract: companies, sole proprietors and other legal entities cannot withdraw from the contract within 15 days of accepting the item for no reason, as is the case for consumers (natural persons).
Shipping costs in case of improper deliveries and returns
In case of an incorrect delivery or justified quality claim, we bear the transport costs of returned product and replace it with the appropriate ones.
Complaints and disputes
The seller shall respect the current customer protection legislation and make every effort to fulfill his duty to establish an effective complaint handling system. The complaint is to be submitted via e-mail email@example.com or in writing to the address Sublima, Hrovat & Zmazek d.n.o., Murnikova 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia. The complaint processing procedure is confidential. In case the seller fails to settle the customer’s complaint, he will inform the customer about the reasons for rejecting the complaint and give him the options for further resolution of the dispute.
A product shall be considered inadequate:
• if the product does not have the characteristics necessary for its regular use;
• if the product does not have the characteristics needed for the particular use, for which the customer bought it, but which the seller had known of or should have known before;
• if the product does not have the characteristics and features that were explicitly or implicitly agreed or described.
The customer has to inform the seller of any defect together with the exact description and photographs of the product, at his own expense, and within the statutory deadline, as well as to allow the seller to inspect the product.
The customer, who has properly informed the seller of the defect has the right to require from the seller:
• the removal of fault on the product;
• the refund of a part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect;
• the repayment of the paid amount;
• or the replacement of a new product.
More specifically, the right to claim damages is regulated by Law on Consumer Protection.
Ljubljana, 4. feb 2019